Be the first to leave a rating.
Founded in 2011 by two computer engineers, Luigi Giglio and Daniele Pelleri, AppsBuilder’s vision is to give everyone the chance to have a fully functioning mobile presence without the need for complex coding knowledge. The company currently has close to 1 million clients across 70 countries and offers localized app solutions in six different languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
- Professionals: who need to develop high volumes of appswith branded dashboard.
- Web and Media Agencies: wishing to expand their mobile offer and promote apps on the Apple and Android stores.
- Web masters: who wish to boost their profits by offering mobile services to their clients.
- Enterprises: wishing to step into the mobile marketing industry and develop native apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and HTML 5 WebApps.
- Clubs or organizations: that manage communities of different sorts.